The votes are in! All speakers are confirmed and the schedule for the next GroupBy is below. We had one speaker unable to present, so Blythe snuck in with her professional development session. It was a great round of speakers and voting. Thank you to all who submitted!
*All times are Eastern (EDT)
- 9:00am: SQL Server Memory Internals & Troubleshooting – by Amit Bansal
- 10:15am: Inside Kubernetes – An Architectural Deep Dive – by Anthony Nocentino
- 11:30am: How to write a kick a** anything – by Blythe Morrow
- 1:30pm: We need DataOps – NOW – by Steph Locke
- 2:45pm: Automate the Pain Away with SQL Server 2019 – by John Sterret
- 4:00pm: Creating a SQL Server Test Lab On Your Workstation – by David Fowler
- 5:15pm: PowerShell for the SQL DBA – by Ben Miller
Registration is free, and it’s open now. See you on April 11th!